When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile
When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venice (Italy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jan

Venice (Italy) Empty
PostSubject: Venice (Italy)   Venice (Italy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 am

Arrow This next location, taking place end of September 2011, is somewhat special: the project is part of the Venice Biennal! Neoludica invited me to be a part of their collateral event. Check out their blog here: http://neoludica.blogspot.com/ and signup here to receive more information!
Back to top Go down
greut42

Venice (Italy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice (Italy)   Venice (Italy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:37 am

YAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lorice

lorice

Venice (Italy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice (Italy)   Venice (Italy) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 am

I want to participate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venice (Italy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice (Italy)   Venice (Italy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venice (Italy)
Page 1 of 1