When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile
When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hints and Tipps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jan

Hints and Tipps Empty
PostSubject: Hints and Tipps   Hints and Tipps I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:55 am

The one question often asked is if to glue the patches in or not - well, I usually don't. The structure of the patches and the holes in the walls make a solid connection rather difficult. Besides, after all it is a temporary game in the public city space - your city, your playground.

Feel free to use all different kinds of plastic construction bricks! The small ones, the big ones, the cheap ones, the expensive ones - Any toy-bricks you can find and whatever you can afford! Without restriction to any specific brands.

Concerning the legal notion of Dispatchwork, i recommend you do it in plain daylight. First of all, this prevents from even being suspected of doing something illegal, which, secondly, Dispatchwork isn't. After all, if the patches are not glued and the reconversion is possible without damage to the wall's structure, complaints about vandalism are invalid. In fact, you are conducting a repair!

Back to top Go down

Hints and Tipps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When and Where .org :: Global announcements :: Information-
Jump to: