When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile
When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santiago (Chile)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jan

Santiago (Chile) Empty
PostSubject: Santiago (Chile)   Santiago (Chile) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:24 am

In January 2012 there is going to be yet another Dispatchwork in Southamerica - in Chile! Most likely it is going to happen in Santiago.
Back to top Go down
DANI

DANI

Santiago (Chile) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santiago (Chile)   Santiago (Chile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:11 am

Is it only in Santiago? you should also go to Valparaiso! Dispatchwork in Chile!!!!! NICE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jan

Santiago (Chile) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santiago (Chile)   Santiago (Chile) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 am

Sure, Valparaiso as well, why not!?
Be prepared Chileans: Dispatchwork is coming to get you!
Back to top Go down
crisstobal

crisstobal

Santiago (Chile) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santiago (Chile)   Santiago (Chile) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 am

and, you came to chile?
Back to top Go down
Jan

Santiago (Chile) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santiago (Chile)   Santiago (Chile) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 am

Here I am , going out today. You can find us around 4:00 pm somewhere near Plaza Brasil.
Back to top Go down
crisstobal

crisstobal

Santiago (Chile) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santiago (Chile)   Santiago (Chile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jan

Santiago (Chile) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santiago (Chile)   Santiago (Chile) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 am

http://www.dispatchwork.info/santiago/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Santiago (Chile) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santiago (Chile)   Santiago (Chile) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santiago (Chile)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When and Where .org :: Events :: South America-
Jump to: