When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello world + looking for pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muttpop_agathe

PostSubject: Hello world + looking for pictures   Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:12 am

Hello there,

I'm currently working on a book project about plastic construction pieces in contemporay art. My name's Agathe and I'm the editor of the book. I would love to feature some pictures of the Dispatchwork project in the book, does any of you have nice, high-res pictures of some works?? please, please contact me if you do! We're working on a very tight schedule, so don't hesitate to message me!

Cheers,

Agathe
Back to top Go down
Jan

PostSubject: Re: Hello world + looking for pictures   Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:22 am

Hi Agathe, please also try to PM the creators of the events marked as fixed and including the links.
Back to top Go down
muttpop_agathe

PostSubject: Re: Hello world + looking for pictures   Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:47 am

Thanks Jan!
I saw that you wished to be warned before someone used the pictures from the website, but I don't know who took most of them... So I don't want to use any picture before having a propoer formal authorisation from the photographers. I'll contact them, but please don't hesitate to PM me if you can give me mre info or their contacts Smile
I'm interested in Görlitz, Saint Petersburg, Quito and Massy. Only 1 picture of each would suffice Smile

Thanks again,

Agathe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello world + looking for pictures   

Back to top Go down

Hello world + looking for pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When and Where .org :: Global announcements :: Drop-in-
Jump to: