When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Conversano (ITALY)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gianvitofanelli

PostSubject: Conversano (ITALY)   Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:33 am

Dear friends and dear Jan,
on 26-27th august I am going to bring Dispatchwork to my town, Conversano. Conversano is in the southern Italy in Apulia, at about 30km far from Bari, the capital.
It has got a long history, more than four thousands years, between Prehistoric, Medieval and Renaissance ages.

With the help of some sponsors, I'm giving out about 9100 pieces of plastic construction pieces to 'conversanesi', as our inhabitants are called. Furthermore, I'll advertise the event with 2500 promocards and some totems around the old town. The "main wall" is going to be 4000 years old! Naturally, Jan's intellectual property will be loudly claimed through advertising.

"Mura megalitiche", the main wall

Conversano how it was. "Mura megalitiche" were its walls that protect it from invaders.

My aim is to poetically rebuild my town's old centre after years it has been forgotten by everyone, citizens and politicians, and of course have fun with my friends and people.
Thanks Jan for your clever and brilliant idea!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added calendar event! :))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conversano (ITALY)   Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 am

I Inserted your event into the Calendar on 26th august! While creating a new event you can set a link to the calendar by opening the calendar bar, underneath the Message body!

I have also created a group of which you are the moderator:
http://dispatchwork.forumieren.com/g6-conversano

Back to top Go down
http://www.whenandwhere.org
Jan

PostSubject: Nice   Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 am

Sounds great, Gianvito! Let us know about the project!
Have fun, Jan
Back to top Go down
gianvitofanelli

PostSubject: Re: Conversano (ITALY)   Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:54 am

Thanks a lot everybody :-)

Have you got any suggestion to make the installation well? Possibile troubles with plastic constructions?
Back to top Go down
Jan

PostSubject: Re: Conversano (ITALY)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 am

No troubles with the plastic construction, but make sure that the wall-substance can hold bigger pieces. Also, you don't need glue, the pieces are just stuck in like this!
Back to top Go down
gianvitofanelli

PostSubject: Re: Conversano (ITALY)   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:50 am

I launched the event!
It's taking place in 26th and 27th august, as said.
9000 plastic construction pieces, are they enough for a good work? I thought they where, but after seeing them physically they seem too few!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversano (ITALY)   

Back to top Go down

Conversano (ITALY)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When and Where .org :: Events :: Europe-
Jump to: