When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile
When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffsims

jeffsims

Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art Empty
PostSubject: Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art   Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:02 am

Hello everyone,
I'm happy to be a new member of this forum.
We are hosting plastic construction pieces-themed exhibitions and events at Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus, Ohio this fall. As part of the initiative, we are inviting Columbus artists, families, school groups, and others to install dispatchworks around the city. This is the first, installed on the front steps of the Columbus Museum of Art by the staff of CMA's Center for Creativity.

Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art Zmb12

Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art WwVIm

Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art Q6B83

We will post updates as more works are installed in Columbus. For more information about the Think Outside the Brick initiative, visit here: http://www.columbusmuseum.org/legocolumbus/

We're very excited to be spreading Jan Vormann's creativity around Columbus.
Thanks,
Jeff Sims
Creative Producer
Columbus Museum of Art
Back to top Go down
jeffsims

jeffsims

PostSubject: Re: Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art   Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 am

We have just organized a dispatchwork event at Columbus Museum of Art on Saturday, November 10, beginning at 2:00 PM as part of the 'Think Outside the Brick' initiative.

Bring your friends and family for an afternoon of exploring downtown Columbus and installing dispatchworks around the city.

We will be traveling by foot, so wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the outdoors. We will have only a small supply of plastic construction pieces for participants to use, so please bring your own if you can.

Please call 614.221.6801 to let us know that you plan to participate.
Back to top Go down
Jan

PostSubject: Re: Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art   Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Here we go:
http://www.dispatchwork.info/dispatchers-worldwide/columbus/
Back to top Go down
jeffsims

jeffsims

PostSubject: Re: Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art   Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 am

It's here!
We are VERY excited to hold a Disptachwork event this Saturday, November 10, beginning at 2:00 PM at Columbus Museum of Art.

We will be traveling by foot, so wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the outdoors. We will have only a small supply of plastic construction pieces for participants to use, so please bring your own if you can.

Also - feel free to meet with us at 2:00, then travel wherever in the city you would like to install your dispatchwork. Photograph it, and post it to Twitter with a #legocolumbus hash tag to share it with the other participants in Saturday's program.

See you then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art   Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think Outside the Brick at Columbus Museum of Art
Page 1 of 1