When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile
When and Where .org
Welcome! Nervous about using forums? Try a test post in the drop-in section, maybe by saying hello and introducing yourself, or ask any questions you might have about using these forums. This is a place to not be afraid to try it out Smile

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paris, France

Go down 
+2
Jan
Sara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara

Sara

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 am

keen to start/join a project in Paris or the surrounding area, let's find some holes to fill!
Back to top Go down
http://saralaporte.tumblr.com
Jan

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 am

I will be in Paris around October! Depending on the weather I would definitely be up for some Dispatchwork then!
Back to top Go down
Stotto

Stotto

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Ok, when? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jan

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:03 am

How about next week, or the week after that?
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:36 am

well, if we do something on 11.11.11 (it's a friday) we can document and submit it to one day on earth

could be fun?

or if that day isn't good I will be free on 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th of November too.

also there are not that many places with holes in Paris, has anyone found some? I found this church near my school which could be good!

Back to top Go down
http://saralaporte.tumblr.com
Tigerlily

Tigerlily

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:57 am

I'm in, let me know about the day, i would like to join!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jan

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:41 am

Hey, I guess we won't make the 11.11.11.-friday Sara, but let`s find another day before it gets too cold -maybe the weekend of 19/20!?

Concerning the location let's each scan our neighborhoods (or whereever) collect a few spots and decide on this grounds where to begin.

Quote :
I found this church near my school
might be alright to start there sara.

By the way: I would want to find some good brick-stone houses like place de voges, but a bit more destroyed... Maybe something like that comes to your minds?

Back to top Go down
Stotto

Stotto

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:13 pm

will start looking for places...
Back to top Go down
Meroe

Meroe

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 am

I am IN! Definitely! Let me know and I will join you all!
Back to top Go down
laitnoir

laitnoir

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:14 am

So did you put the little briks on a wall ??

if not I'm searching for people to do it in the north of Paris....métro Chateau Rouge where I'm leaving there is a lot of place

Sophie
Back to top Go down
Jan

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 am

Laitnoir, every time I was in Paris, my fingers would've frozen off going out.

Now I hope spring comes soon for the project in Massy! http://www.whenandwhere.org/t31-massy-france-april-2013#98

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paris, France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris, France
Page 1 of 1